This module contains four sections:
- Environmental Processing.
- Body Parts and Interior Dismantling.
- Mechanical Parts Dismantling.
- Work Orders, Storage and Cleaning, Sectioning and Shipping.
This module is required for anyone who dismantles or pulls parts from vehicles.
Registration fee = $10.00/learner
This module contains several sections, including the following:
- Understanding the 2012 ARA Parts Definition Standards.
- Understanding the ARA Damage Code.
- Understanding and Identifying A, B, & C Parts-Grading.
- Understanding the Importance of Good Inventory Management.
This module is required for managers or employees who are involved with inventory management, sales, or shipping of parts. Registration fee = $10.00/learner
This module is no longer required for the ARA Certified Auto Recycler program. It covers standards and expectations that were in effect when the course was created, some of which no longer apply, or have been superseded.
This module was intended for managers and supervisors, and employees involved in parts sales and/or inventory management. You may take this course for free, but please note that some of the content may be outdated.
This module is designed to increase parts sales by identifying challenges between auto recyclers and collision repair shops and providing best practices for overcoming these challenges and improving customer relations.
This module is required for managers and all employees involved with parts sales and inventory management.
Registration fee = $29.00/learner