The Auto Recyclers Level 3 certification course is designed to promote improved communication and efficiencies between auto recyclers and collision repair shop customers.
This course is for managers, staff, and any employees involved in the inventorying and sales of parts.
Upon completion, the learner will have a deeper understanding of the estimating process, vehicle technological and structural issues, and the utilization of recycled parts in the modern collision repair process.
Key components of the training include:
- Estimating basics and the collision repair process;
- Challenges facing the repair industry in utilizing recycled parts;
- Overcoming obstacles;
- How to spot hidden damage;
- Communicating hidden damage to repair estimators allowing for better repair time estimations.
The course is comprised of four modules:
- Understanding the estimating process
- The repair process and workflow
- Vehicle technology
- Identifying and communicating secondary damage
Each module begins with a video overview, followed by a step-by-step review. When the the end of each section is reached, learners will mark the section as completed and the system will track progress.
WELL LAID OUT COURSE