In this module you will learn:
- The importance of proper inventory management.
- Terms associated with parts descriptions and grading.
- How to comprehend understanding the parts descriptions code format.
- How to use a damage locator and the damage code table.
- How to identify and understand standard units of damage.
- How to grade a part based on parts descriptions.
- How to differentiate between an A, B, and C body part.
- How to differentiate between an A, B, and C mechanical body part.
- Learn quality control standards for mechanical parts, and
- How to grade grade miscellaneous parts.
Begin Module 2 with Lesson 1