Approximate time to complete this lesson: 10 minutes.
Lesson 2.3 Video
To begin Lesson 2.3, watch this video (2 minutes, 14 seconds)
Review of Lesson 2.3
- Move the front seats as far forward as possible & remove rear bolts.
- Move front seat all the way back and remove front bolts.
- Tip seat to undo any wire harness.
- Rear seats can be unbolted and removed in the same manner.
- Unbolt center consoles if required.
- Remove kick panels and scuff plates.
- Floor shifter should be disconnected and removed.
- Fold carpet front to back and remove through back door.
- Some year, makes and models come with seat airbags.
- Power seats should be loose.
- Do not cut the carpeting. Check with your supervisor.
- Basic tools required.
Health & Safety:
- Standard PPE applies.
The next lesson (topic) is Control Modules / Dash Board