Approximate time to complete this lesson: 10 minutes.
Lesson 2.4 Video
Begin Lesson 2.4 by watching this video (2 minutes, 04 seconds)
Review of Lesson 2.4
- Control modules are located thru out the dash and lower kick panels refer to work order for location and type.
- Always disconnect these. Never cut wire harness.
- Unscrew glove box door and remove.
- Remove radio.
- Remove heater controls.
- Remove speedometer surround.
- Remove speedometer wire harness.
- Disconnect all wire harness from switches. Do not cut wires.
- Unbolt and remove the dash
- Tools required: needle nose pliers, small screw drivers, standard tools.
- Always mark stock number on parts being removed. Do not write over any identification numbers or on any fabrics or textured surface.
- Check to ensure gauges are not damaged. Notate any damage on the work order.
Health & Safety:
- Standard PPE applies.
The next lesson (topic) is Front Windshield, Back Window & Sunroof