Approximate time to complete this lesson: 10 minutes.
Lesson 2.8 Video
To begin Lesson 2.8, watch this video (1 minutes, 47 seconds)
Review of Lesson 2.8
- Undo bolts for trunk lid at hinges and do not cut wiring. Place trunk lid in safe area.
- Undo hinge with caution as it may be under pressure from cross member.
- Remove inner liner and carpet.
- Remove plugs to prevent water accumulation.
- Unbolt tail light and mark stock numbers on all parts. Disconnect Do NOT Cut Wires.
- Unbolt rear bumper which may have 3 or 4 pieces to it. Keep these all together and mark the stock number on all parts.
Front and rear bumper pieces:
- Absorbers RH / LH
- Lower valance
- Axle Stands
Health & Safety:
- PPE: steel-toed boots, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection.
The next lesson (topic) is Front End Parts