Approximate time to complete this lesson: 10 minutes.
Lesson 3.6 Video
To begin Lesson 3.6, watch this video (1 minutes, 55 seconds)
Review of Lesson 3.6
- Place a catchment under power steering hose lines.
- Undo tie-rod bolts at each end.
- Disconnect the power steering lines at the steering gear connection.
- Undo bolts holding the steering gear to vehicle.
- Remove steering gear assembly.
- Place on drain bench to allow fluids to finish draining before you plug the hole for shipping.
- Wipe off parts and place the stock number on parts.Plug steering gear connections with proper plugs.
- Keep the nuts and bolts to ship with the parts.
- Basic tools required.
Health & Safety:
- Standard PPE applies.
- Get assistance, if required.
The next lesson (topic) is Front Suspension